- About Us
- Claim Types
- Accident Claims
- Bicycle Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Head Injury Claim
- Car Accidents Claims
- Criminal Injury Claims
- Holiday Compensation
- Kids Claims
- Medical Claims
- Military Claims
- Motorbike Accidents
- Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Road Accident Claims
- Trip Slip & Falls
- Whiplash Claims
- Work Accident Claims
- Work Accidents
- Can I Claim?
- No Fuss.
- No Hassle.
- No Win.
- No Free.
- In relation and in accordance with our terms and conditions, we will allow you access to our site www.compensationlawyers.com
- The messages, information, and other communication you will receive from us from time to time will be your responsibility and any losses will be entitled to you.
- www.compensationlawyers.com acts only as a bridge of transaction for you and your possible Solicitors. Therefore, we will never/not be held responsible for transactions from your party and your solicitor, whatsoever.
- You fully agree to use our site by abiding and with all the terms and conditions stipulated.
- All information should be true and certified made with honesty and integrity.
- By using our site you accept the fact that we will be responsible for the following issues
- Information that is incorrect that will be coming from you and the solicitor.
- the quality of service that will be provided by our selected solicitors to serve you.
- All your information should be sent to your solicitors once instructed. You must also agree that you will be not sending www.compensationlawyers.com any evidences, photographs, names of witnesses, or other forms of proofs.
- Be aware and be mindful that the “No win, no fee” and 100% compensation is applicable to most but not all types of injury claims.
- We are not responsible whatsoever for any opinion, suggestions, or any other actions that you and your solicitor will be sharing.
- All the links that will go out from our site are for the purpose that you will gain information about those linked sites and therefore we do not own them.
- Gold 157, The Sharp Project
- Thorp Road
- M40 5BJ
Terms & Conditions
Prior to using our site please carefully read our terms and conditions.
These are terms and conditions which you must read before full using our site will help you understand our services that we provide.
By using our site you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions that are stipulated below.
You must be aware that if you are not able to abide by the following then you are advised not to use our site.
This site is updated as often as realistically possible. Please note that the information provided may not reflect the current laws, policy, procedures which are possibly available to you.
Please make sure that you get the most up to date information and make sure you fully consult an actual injury solicitor before pursuing any action of legal action.
Be aware that the articles on this site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to advise any particular action or inaction.
How do i claim?
Get In Touch
Simply call us or request a call back to get in touch
Consultancy will be provided from one of our experienced solicitors
We operate on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis so there is no charge for unsuccessful claims
We’ll help you settle your case as stress-free as possible
Can I claim?
Was your accident in the last 3 years?
Was your accident somebody elses fault?
If you answered YES to both of these questions, you could be entitled to a claim. It’s easy just click the “Start my claim” button below to get started..
Why choose us?
Free Instant Advice
We offer free advice and assessment of your circumstances and claim.
No Win No Fee
You will only be charged for successful claims
We will process and settle your claim as quickly as possible
Free Instant Advice
We offer free personal advice for any prospective claims
Take a look at our latest news post
Exactly what is essentially the most frequent questions in essay producing services?
Ghostwriter Master Thesis Prize - die GeschichteHerausragende Thesis-Awards' von Ph. D. Wissenschaftler, die eingereicht haben, Ihre Diplomarbeit und machte bedeutende Beiträge auf dem Gebiet der Arzneimittel. Die vorliegende Arbeit nimmt Ihren ursprünglichen Anstoß aus der Autor die überzeugung, dass die. Eine Dissertation geschrieben werden kann als Monographie oder als Sammlung von mehrere…
Get In Touch
0845 421 2536
Website Design by Digital Next