- About Us
- Claim Types
- Accident Claims
- Bicycle Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Head Injury Claim
- Car Accidents Claims
- Criminal Injury Claims
- Holiday Compensation
- Kids Claims
- Medical Claims
- Military Claims
- Motorbike Accidents
- Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Road Accident Claims
- Trip Slip & Falls
- Whiplash Claims
- Work Accident Claims
- Work Accidents
- Can I Claim?
- No Fuss.
- No Hassle.
- No Win.
- No Fee.
- You telephone us and we will immediately call you back once you have completed our online contact form.
- If you have not told us the full details already, we will need the following information;
- Full details about yourself (Name, Address, Email, telephone)
The full date of the accident/incident, or when you first noticed signs of illness or injury or disease.
- Please give us full details in respect of where the accident occurred and briefly the incident circumstances.
- Full details of your visit to your general practitioner, doctor or hospital providing any reports you may have of the examination and precisely what the doctor or medical professional told you about your injury or injuries/illness/disease.
- Please provide us with full details with any member of the Police force who were present or attended the incident or accident.
- Full details about the individual, company/organisation that you believe was responsible for your accident/illness/disease (if you
have their name, please provide these details with full address
and insurance company or solicitor who is acting on their behalf.)
- We will appoint a fully qualified solicitor to deal with your claim. This individual will be in touch as soon as possible.
- We will then arrange an independent report to evaluate how well you are recovering.
- If further medical help is required by you, we will seek to arrange further medical assistance to you as soon as is practically possible.
- Your appointed solicitor will now attempt to negotiate your compensation amount due to you.
- You will receive a cheque which will compensate you for your claim.
- Gold 157, The Sharp Project
- Thorp Road
- M40 5BJ
What happens next once you have made contact with us and your claim has been fully qualified?
When you call or contact compensationlawyers.com, we will start work immediately upon your claim. The process works as follows;
Standard guidelines for your claim
After years of experience from our team, at compensationlawyers.com we totally understand that you will want to realise how much compensation you could expect to receive from day one. With this we always quickly and accurately begin to manage our clients expectations with openness and honesty.
The facts remain; the amount of compensation you will receive or will be awarded fluctuates and varies from case to case. This obviously depends on the case circumstances. Therefore, we are now able to give a precise figure on the amount that you will be awarded. We however guarantee that we will work hard to gain you maximum compensation that you are 100% entitled to.
How do i claim?
Get In Touch
Simply call us or request a call back to get in touch
Consultancy will be provided from one of our experienced solicitors
We operate on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis so there is no charge for unsuccessful claims
We’ll help you settle your case as stress-free as possible
Can I claim?
Was your accident in the last 3 years?
Was your accident somebody elses fault?
If you answered YES to both of these questions, you could be entitled to a claim. It’s easy just click the “Start my claim” button below to get started..
Why choose us?
Free Instant Advice
We offer free advice and assessment of your circumstances and claim.
No Win No Fee
You will only be charged for successful claims
We will process and settle your claim as quickly as possible
Free Instant Advice
We offer free personal advice for any prospective claims
Take a look at our latest news post
The different types of personal injury that satisfy the eligibility of applying for compensation
A shocking number of people in the United Kingdom do not make a personal injury claim when they would have been entitled to compensation. There are lots of reasons why this is the case; yet one of the main reasons is because they do not realise they are eligible for compensation in…
Get In Touch
0845 421 2536
Website Design by Digital Next