- About Us
- Claim Types
- Accident Claims
- Bicycle Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Head Injury Claim
- Car Accidents Claims
- Criminal Injury Claims
- Holiday Compensation
- Kids Claims
- Medical Claims
- Military Claims
- Motorbike Accidents
- Negligence Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Road Accident Claims
- Trip Slip & Falls
- Whiplash Claims
- Work Accident Claims
- Work Accidents
- Can I Claim?
- No Fuss.
- No Hassle.
- No Win.
- No Fee.
- Road Traffic Accident Claims – This includes car crashes, motorbike accidents, incidents involving cyclists, uninsured driver claims, pedestrian accidents, passenger accidents and so on and so forth. There are also claims involving hit and runs, these are known as untraced driver claims.
- Product Liability Claims – This involves a person suffering an injury because of a faulty product, which could be anything from beauty items, to furniture, to electrical goods.
- Workplace Accident Claims – It is your employer’s duty to ensure the workplace is safe and that you are informed about any health and safety concerns. There are a monumental number of injuries and incidents that can happen in the workplace, including construction accidents, poor health and safety, industrial diseases, repetitive strain injury, vibration white finger, industrial deafness and much, much more.
- Claims Involving Slips, Trips and Falls – This is the most popular type of personal injury compensation claims. From tripping over a broken pavement to slipping on an unmarked wet floor, the scenarios vary.
- And Much, Much More – The various types of personal injury claims do not end there. From injuries that have occurred because of criminal activity, to food poisoning, to accidents whilst abroad… the list is endless.
- The injury occurred because of someone else’s error or negligence.
- You received professional medical attention as a result of the accident.
- The incident happened with the last three years. (This is the time limit on personal injury cases)
- Gold 157, The Sharp Project
- Thorp Road
- M40 5BJ
The different types of personal injury that satisfy the eligibility of applying for compensation
A shocking number of people in the United Kingdom do not make a personal injury claim when they would have been entitled to compensation. There are lots of reasons why this is the case; yet one of the main reasons is because they do not realise they are eligible for compensation in the first place. Keeping that in mind, in this post we will take a look at the different types of personal injury that satisfy the eligibility of applying for compensation in order to give you a better understanding.
The following is just a mere handful of the different types of personal injury cases that are made today…
As you can see, there is a whole host of different incidents that can result in a personal injury claim. Whether you were injured on the road or whilst on holiday is not actually the determining factor when it comes to deciding whether you have the basis for a personal injury claim. Instead, you simply have to prove the following three points to be true…
It doesn’t matter how unique you believe your situation may be, if you can prove those three statements to be correct, you should definitely explore the possibility of making a claim.
How do i claim?
Get In Touch
Simply call us or request a call back to get in touch
Consultancy will be provided from one of our experienced solicitors
We operate on a NO WIN, NO FEE basis so there is no charge for unsuccessful claims
We’ll help you settle your case as stress-free as possible
Can I claim?
Was your accident in the last 3 years?
Was your accident somebody elses fault?
If you answered YES to both of these questions, you could be entitled to a claim. It’s easy just click the “Start my claim” button below to get started..
Why choose us?
Free Instant Advice
We offer free advice and assessment of your circumstances and claim.
No Win No Fee
You will only be charged for successful claims
We will process and settle your claim as quickly as possible
Free Instant Advice
We offer free personal advice for any prospective claims
Take a look at our latest news post
Do higher education essays really have to be within the 5 paragraph composition?
How to compose a great essay fast with a subject I do not care about?Narrowing down to a particular component of an extensive topic lets you concentrate on a single subject. Who knowsthe response to that question may be the foundation for your admission essay. You're probably conscious of the fundamental arguments.You've…
Get In Touch
0845 421 2536
Website Design by Digital Next